Index to Information about
Herbalife International, founded in 1980, markets dietary supplements, herbs, weight-management products, and personal care products.
- Herbalife's Early Days (1980-1986) (updated 12/17/04)
- Herbalife Criticized at Senate Hearings (1985) ) (posted 11/12/99)
- Herbalife Hearings, Part II (1985) ) (posted 11/12/99)
- Herbalife Agrees to Pay $850,000 Penalty (1986) (posted 11/12/99)
- Permanent Injunction against Herbalife (1986)
- Herbalife Founder/Chairman Mark Hughes Found Dead at Age 44 (revised 12/17/04)
- Reports to the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Herbalife's "Work at Home" Promotions (link to another site)
- Canadian Herbalife Marketers Fined $150,000 for Operating Illegal Pyramid Scheme (posted 12/13/04)
- The Dubious Promotion of Herbalife's Niteworks (revised 12/23/12)
- Nobel Prize Winner Didn't Disclose His Herbalife Contract (link to another site)
- Rick Ross Institute (index to many news articles)
- Class Action Suit Settlement
- Significant Lead Levels Found in Herbalife Products (link to test report)
- Herbalife Sued for Fraud and Negligence (posted 6/26/08)
- Facts about Herbalife:
Document archive compiled by Pershing Square Capital Managment LLP
- Presentation by Bill Ackman (2012)
- Hiltzig M. Herbalife cozies up with UCLA Los Angeles Times, Feb 22, 2013.
- Herbal does not mean innocuous: 10 cases of severe hepatoxicity from dietary supplements from Herbalife. Journal of Hepatology 47:521-526, 2007
- Association between consumption of Herbalife nutritional supplements and acute hepatotocity. Journal of Hepatology 47:514-520, 2007
This page was revised on March 1, 2013.